Sunday, September 23, 2007

Camera Position Podcast

Jeff Curto has a great podcast called "Camera Position" which you can download from itunes. The thing I like about it is that he talks about the creative side of photography and photographing and not so much about the technical aspects.
He has a supplemental web site where you can view the photographs he's discussing with each episode here.
http://www.cameraposition.com/

Good information on historical photographers, books, and techniques.
Check it out and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Wilsonian -
    You're welcome. Here's another one that I've been listening to alot this week.

    http://www.lenswork.com/lwpod.htm

    His talks are very short(usually less than 5 minutes) and some of them are VERY good. Others, not so good for where I am but may be great for where others are.
    You can get them from that website, or you can down load them from itunes.

    So far the episodes I'm finding helpful, are the pragmatic ones about sells, publicity, measuring success, stretching yourself, etc.

    Let me know what you think...

    ReplyDelete