Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday Funnies

Ok...this might not be funny to anyone else on the planet. But I thought it was hilarious because it is so true in my life right now! Can't really decide exactly what color my project should be rated.


If the project is green, senior management can keep golfing, leaving you alone
Once it becomes yellow, senior management comes poking into your project until it's red.
After all, they're even less equipped to run the project than you are.

So make sure they never have a reason to see yellow!

-Niels Malotaux, project Coach

1 comment:

  1. This one had me flashing back to something my management called the project dashboard.. seems that at least one project was always in yellow or red.. and they always wanted answers that my folks didn't have.

    Makes me glad that I am retired these days :)

    ReplyDelete