- A renewed relationship with "family" I hadn't seen in 10 years. Now they are part of my daily life again and a huge hole in my heart has healed.
- Although we lost an aunt I dearly loved, the rest of us have been healthy this year.
- New friends in England and Ukraine from my trip out there.
- A great visit with old UK friends this summer
- Not just one, but 2 places to worship where I feel loved and accepted
- A break from work and yet I've been ok financially
- Had a fantastic time taking art classes. Was pleasantly surprised when my instructor said I would have gotten an "A" if I'd chosen to take the class for credit.
- Great friends both online and in the 3D world
- Fantastic time with my brothers and their wives this fall
- My nephew is in college and having a great time
Thursday, November 26, 2009
This year I have much to be thankful for: