Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I have much to be thankful for:
  • A renewed relationship with "family" I hadn't seen in 10 years.  Now they are part of my daily life again and a huge hole in my heart has healed.
  • Although we lost an aunt I dearly loved, the rest of us have been healthy this year.
  • New friends in England and Ukraine from my trip out there.
  • A great visit with old UK friends this summer
  • Not just one, but 2 places to worship where I feel loved and accepted
  • A break from work and yet I've been ok financially
  • Had a fantastic time taking art classes.  Was pleasantly surprised when my instructor said I would have gotten an "A" if I'd chosen to take the class for credit. 
  • Great friends both online and in the 3D world
  • Fantastic time with my brothers and their wives this fall
  • My nephew is in college and having a great time
LIFE IS GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment