Friday, April 20, 2007

Great Big C, if I'm lucky ;-)

Today I HAVE to complete a couple of projects for some on line classes I'm taking. The biggest lesson that I've learned is that I should not be taking on line classes! I'm no good at sitting or concentrating on classes that frankly, I don't care about any more. There's far better ways to learn than sitting alone behind a laptop, reading poorly prepared material and waiting for days for a response from the "Ask the Instructor" question I left when I got stuck. There's got to be interaction, voices, dialog, engagement, noise in order for me to learn.

Now, it's the last week of class, I need to focus, concentrate, have self discipline, be a grown up, set the example, put my nose to the grind stone, get 'er done etc. I decided what I really need to do is listen to Great Big Sea!!



No comments:

Post a Comment