Sunday, January 11, 2009

Logo Learnin' Part 2

After I completed the logo for my buddy's church and sent it off, I also sent it to my artist friend. He said that it looked like a logo for the red cross or something which was good, "if you think of your fellowship as a health clinic". OMG! I nearly died of laughter when I realized how right he was! It does look like a hospital logo...in fact, it looks like every hospital I've ever been in's logo. And I've been in alot of hospitals. Had my friend Lisa who also works in healthcare look at it too and she completely agrees.
Think all the years of healthcare consulting have soaked into my unconscious...what a hoot!

Went to the bookstore to look at logo examples and check out what I found.

Too funny!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment